Telemarketing & Sales Services
Telemarketing Is Big Business
Telemarketing is one of the most cost effective tools for a business in which you can promote your product to a broader audience and significantly increase your profits. By using a qualified list of prospects telemarketing campaigns can increase sales and customer satisfaction, and allow you to avoid increasing your staff and training costs.
Inbound and outbound telemarketing can be both challenging and time consuming. Again, by going with SkyCom you can save time and focus on your core business functions instead.
At SkyCom we believe that good old “Know How” is what separates us from the rest of the pack. Our team has the extensive management experience that can only come from managing large quantity of B2B and B2C contact campaigns.
Telemarketing & Sales Services
With more than 10 years of providing skilled telemarketing and sales agents at our Onshore and Nearshore locations, you’d be hard-pressed to find a call center more dedicated to providing the services and technology that help you run your business, your way.
Outsourcing allows clients to focus on their competencies while we take care of their outsourced telemarketing and sales needs from A-Z.
Our agents work with best-in-class phone systems and IVR platforms to ensure only the best closing rates that other telemarketing companies cannot match.
We can provide proven leadership that will ensure that program will receive the best combination of performance, service and price.
What You Want, How You Want It
With telemarketing as a core competency, we understand that there are several factors that contribute to successfully outsourcing all or part of your business. We will provide you with dependable and fully customizable programs specifically designed to increase your profitability through Appointment Setting, Lead Generation, Lead Qualification, Existing Customer cross-sell & upsell, Seminar / Event Registration, Customer Satisfaction Surveys, Customer Retention Programs and Telemarketing Sales.
Achieving your goals does not happen by accident, it takes perseverance, smarts and the right partner. Our management team will work with you to write effective call scripts and make recommendations to improve results on a daily basis in order to maximize results with you campaign.
Telemarketing for Small Businesses
Just because you have a small business doesn’t mean that you don’t need someone to handle your calls, make sales calls for you, schedule your appointments or generate sales leads for your sales team.
SkyCom Call Center’s telemarketing services can be tailored perfectly for the small business, a startup or any business with a smaller budget.
Business & Enterprise Services
SkyCom’s Business & Enterprise Services are ideal for the mid-size, large company or organization and can be customized to meet your requirements.
Our full service solutions can include any number of our call center services, from handling your incoming calls, setting appointments, taking sales orders to setting sales appointments.
- Zero staffing overhead costs
- Flexible & Tailored to your budget
- 24/7 Availability across all time zones
- Programs to benefit any business size
- PCI and HIPAA compliant
- IDCA certified data center at each of our sites
- Appointment Setting
- Setting qualified appointments for clients by cold calling, generating leads with end customers and dealers. The qualified appointment in turn assist the company in acquiring clients
- Lead Generation
- The action or process of identifying and cultivating potential customers for a business’s products or services.
- Lead Qualification
- A marketing qualified lead (MQL) is a prospect already in your lead-tracking system, who has expressed interest in buying your product and passes a set of lead qualifications in order to progress further down the funnel.
- Existing Customer Cross-Sell
- The action or practice of selling an additional product or service to an existing customer. In practice, businesses define cross-selling in many different ways.
- Existing Customer Upsell
- A sales strategy that involves encouraging customers to buy a higher-end version of a product than what they originally intended to purchase.
- Information Blitz
- A very short, intensive, and focused marketing campaign for a product or business.
- Customer Satisfaction
- A measure of how products and services supplied by a company meet or surpass customer expectation.
- Customized Sales Campaigns
- One-to-one marketing, individual marketing is a marketing strategy by which companies leverage data analysis and digital technology to deliver individualized messages and product offerings to current or prospective customer.
- Customer Retention
- The activities and actions companies and organizations take to reduce the number of customer defections. The goal of customer retention programs is to help companies retain as many customers as possible, often through customer loyalty and brand loyalty initiatives.
- List Scrubbing
- Do Not Call List Scrubbing is one of the most important services you can perform before calling consumers and other businesses to ensure your company is in compliance with the various call prohibitions.
- Payment Processing
- Processes that process, verify, and accept or decline credit card transactions on behalf of the merchant through secure Internet connections.
- Seminar/Event Registration
- Event registration with SkyCom can help you deliver the best experience for every attendee, save time and money, build a lasting relationship with your audience, and learn how to make your next event even better.
Our superior Nearshore telemarketing team can handle any type of call. We understand how competitive the world of telesales is and that it is of the utmost importance to have an experienced, efficient team, prepared to handle whatever may come their way.
Our agents are well-trained in the best telemarketing practices, and know how to get the job done. We continuously vet our call center candidates for superior performance to ensure we match the needs of your business.
Why Choose SkyCom
Finding the right call center for your business can seem like a daunting task. SkyCom works with a variety of clients on different campaigns every day and that experience translates into successfully attaining the B2B and B2C sales goals for each client.
At the end of the day outsourcing can:
- Make budgeting easier by providing you with a set monthly cost and you can adjust your spending levels on a month to month basis.
- Reduce costs by tapping into the infrastructure your outsourcing partner already has in place, therefore giving you savings regardless of size or output.
- Increase productivity by not having to set up and manage an in-house team. Outsourcing allows you to focus on other areas of your business that are more deserving of your attention.
- Eliminate the need to train staff. Outsourcing your telemarketing and sales needs can remove the HR nightmare that comes with hiring and training. Call center agents are specially trained to carry out their duties to the highest standard for the benefit of your business.
We’re looking forward to providing you with the Call Center Outsourcing expertise you deserve. There are many advantages to choosing to partner with SkyCom. Our client care and personalized attention is definitely what sets us apart from the competition. Give us a call today to discuss your outsourced telesales needs.
Thanks For Your Inquiry.
Get to know us
Wendy is a seasoned operations manager who started her career as an agent and worked her way up. She has led operations in multiple countries with a track record of success. Holding the SkyCom family value closest at heart she enjoys to spend quality time with her loved ones when not running up and down the floors at SkyCom.