Telemarketing & Sales Services
SkyCom Telemarketing & Sales Services
With more than 10 years of providing skilled telemarketing and sales agents at our Onshore and Nearshore locations, you’d be hard-pressed to find a call center more dedicated to providing the services and technology that help you run your business, your way. Our agents work with best-in-class phone systems and IVR platforms to ensure only the best closing rates that other telemarketing companies cannot match.
Telemarketing Is Big Business
Telemarketing is one of the most cost effective tools for a business in which you can promote your product to a broader audience and significantly increase your profits. By using a qualified list of prospects telemarketing campaigns can increase sales and customer satisfaction, and allow you to avoid increasing your staff and training costs. Inbound and outbound telemarketing can be both challenging and time consuming. By choosing SkyCom Call Center you can save time and focus on your core business functions instead.
What You Want, How You Want It
With telemarketing as a core competency, SkyCom Call Center understands that there are several factors that contribute to successfully outsourcing all or part of your business. We will provide you with dependable and fully customizable programs specifically designed to increase your profitability through Appointment Setting, Lead Generation, Lead Qualification, Existing Customer cross-sell & upsell, Seminar / Event Registration, Customer Satisfaction Surveys, Customer Retention Programs and Telemarketing Sales.
Small Business Call Center Services
Just because you have a small business doesn’t mean that you don’t need someone to handle your calls, make sales calls for you, schedule your appointments or generate sales leads for your sales team.
SkyCom Call Center’s telemarketing services can be tailored perfectly for the small business, a startup or any business with a smaller budget.
Business & Enterprise Services Contact Center Services
SkyCom’s Business & Enterprise Services are ideal for the mid-size, large company or organization and can be customized to meet your requirements.
Our full service solutions can include any number of our call center services, from handling your incoming calls, setting appointments, taking sales orders to setting sales appointments.
Skycom Outsourcing Services Key Benefits
- Zero staffing overhead costs
- Flexible & Tailored to your budget
- 24/7 Availability across all time zones
- Programs to benefit any business size
- PCI and HIPAA compliant
- IDCA certified data center at each of our sites
- Appointment Setting
- Setting qualified appointments for clients by cold calling, generating leads with end customers and dealers. The qualified appointment in turn assist the company in acquiring clients
- Lead Generation
- The action or process of identifying and cultivating potential customers for a business’s products or services.
- Lead Qualification
- A marketing qualified lead (MQL) is a prospect already in your lead-tracking system, who has expressed interest in buying your product and passes a set of lead qualifications in order to progress further down the funnel.
- Existing Customer Cross-Sell
- The action or practice of selling an additional product or service to an existing customer. In practice, businesses define cross-selling in many different ways.
- Existing Customer Upsell
- A sales strategy that involves encouraging customers to buy a higher-end version of a product than what they originally intended to purchase.
- Information Blitz
- A very short, intensive, and focused marketing campaign for a product or business.
- Customer Satisfaction
- A measure of how products and services supplied by a company meet or surpass customer expectation.
- Customized Sales Campaigns
- One-to-one marketing, individual marketing is a marketing strategy by which companies leverage data analysis and digital technology to deliver individualized messages and product offerings to current or prospective customer.
- Customer Retention
- The activities and actions companies and organizations take to reduce the number of customer defections. The goal of customer retention programs is to help companies retain as many customers as possible, often through customer loyalty and brand loyalty initiatives.
- List Scrubbing
- Do Not Call List Scrubbing is one of the most important services you can perform before calling consumers and other businesses to ensure your company is in compliance with the various call prohibitions.
- Payment Processing
- Processes that process, verify, and accept or decline credit card transactions on behalf of the merchant through secure Internet connections.
- Seminar/Event Registration
- Event registration with SkyCom can help you deliver the best experience for every attendee, save time and money, build a lasting relationship with your audience, and learn how to make your next event even better.
Please fill up the form and Rick our VP of sales will personally contact you right away.
Get to know us
Wendy is a seasoned operations manager who started her career as an agent and worked her way up. She has led operations in multiple countries with a track record of success. Holding the SkyCom family value closest at heart she enjoys to spend quality time with her loved ones when not running up and down the floors at SkyCom.