About SkyCom Call Center
Once Upon A Time….. Our Story
Since our inception in 1999 in Miami, Florida we have been dedicated to creating an environment that feels like home, where we welcome our employees and clients the same way we would family members and good friends. Everyone cares about each other and shares the same common goal – to work hard, promote and protect our company, and to do the same for our clients.
At SkyCom we do not pretend to be the best – We are the best. We excel at what we do and our commitment to our clients is evident in everything we do.
SkyCom is proud to be a mid-size call center, but this does not mean that that we do not hold ourselves to the same rigid standards as a larger call center. We deliver the same, if not better service levels, quality standards, sales quotas, customer experience levels, etc.
Being a mid-size U.S. company operating both Onshore and Near-shore provides us with an edge when comparing us with our competitors. With locations in the North America, Latin America and the Philippines, our locations allow us to provide our clients with a wide variety of services with the greatest costs advantages.
The following is a small list of facts about SkyCom:
- SkyCom is a specialized network of Onshore and Nearshore call centers
- SkyCom has US veterans in each vertical to ensure industry knowledge
- We work 24/7/365
- All our sites are PCI, HIPAA and ISO certified
- Our agent are required to have 3+ years’ experience and native English to be a part of our family
- Our infrastructure and technology are first class
- We have been in business for over 10 years and have over 1,500 of the best agents in the business
- We are a mid-size family owned BPO, with an emphasis on family
- We can provide both Onshore or Nearshore agents and you would not be able to distinguish them apart
- Our engaged employees are happier, perform better and stay with our company longer – leading to an unparalleled attrition rate that few can match
Power In Our Principles
There are a multitude of reasons why a mid-sized call center is beneficial not only to employees, but to its clients as well. Let’s take a look at a few reasons why we love being the under-dog of outsourced call center service providers.
- The Best of Both Worlds – We are capable of offering everything that small and big call centers can. We work with clients based on their needs, not the size of their wallet. Call us and see what we can do for you!
- Management / Staff / Employee Relationships – At SkyCom it is not uncommon or out of place to greeted by or encouraged by the owner of the company. From upper management to agents, everyone knows everyone and might even work directly with them. Accessibility and professionalism are hallmarks of everything we do
- The Power of the Individual – At SkyCom, our clients and our employees are not just faces in the crowd. Everyone is appreciated and acknowledged as individuals that have value. Meeting every need of every individual is crucial to the success of our business and yours
- Perks All Around – Lunches on the house, discount movie tickets, candies for the sweet tooth? Being a mid-size call center allows us to provide our employees with little surprises on a regular basis, but also means that we can offer great employee incentives, competitive pay plans and bonus programs. Making the work environment enjoyable is of the utmost importance.
- Fully Immersive Training – Because we have the time, desire and resources we have the ability to offer things that other call center cannot. Ongoing training and a great work environment is attainable when you’re able to provide employees and clients the time they deserve.
SkyCom has been in the business of helping companies manage their inbound and outbound calls for years. If your business depends on outsourcing with a call center to manage customer contacts and provide superior customer service, you’ll need a call center that can provide the essential features required.
The right technology to support your needs is of utmost importance. Our team of developers is constantly working on the most up to date techniques to ensure our clients are using the best tools to support their customer’s needs.
While we can support you on your chosen systems, we have also developed our own tools to support your customers. With our CRM system, phone/dialer platform and chat function we can ensure that your operation continues to run smoothly. Superior technology ensures that our specialists and your customers can talk in a quiet, secure environment in which a great customer experience is possible.
Collaboration between SkyCom developers and their client counterparts is the norm. Our technology people understand that the end product of our expertise is the achievement of your customized business objectives.
To allow for the highest levels of service SkyCom uses flexible information systems capabilities. Technology assures secure transactions and uninterrupted operation. Fluctuations in demand & system requirements are managed based on the user needs.
World Class Infrastructure
The rate at which a business is able to deploy and operate is a direct indicator of its growth and competitiveness in delivering new products and services. Skycom has spent years building a resilient, diverse and secure infrastructure to help our call center become one of the best nearshore operations available.
Our IT infrastructure hardware and technology protocols provide for the highest availability and redundancy. This allows us to customize, start to finish care experiences, enabling your company to provide contextual and rich customer journeys. The architecture allows our specialists to be more efficient, productive and motivated.
Integration – Customized & Flexible Solutions
A call center is only as good as its ability to work with your business. At SkyCom we adapt to your systems and requirements to facilitate connections between our businesses with the goal of providing outstanding customer service. Our goal is to deliver seamless integration that allows you to continue with your established work flow with a minimum of modifications, if any. We don’t impose our standards, we adapt to yours
- Cost Savings
- Efficient Customer Service
- No Drop in Productivity
At SkyCom we can meet every requested connection solution including total system integration.
Our solution is customized for every client to ensure that integration meets their specific needs. As an automated process, once integration is complete it’s virtually maintenance free from the client standpoint.
SkyCom’s innovative mindset means that we are always looking for a better way to do things. Find out more today!
Calculating risk against potential reward is a normal part of doing business. At SkyCom we are of the mindset that when it comes to managing a call center, the one area you should never take a risk in is in regards to regulatory compliance.
There is absolutely nothing more important than the knowledge that your customer’s financial and other personal data have been safeguarded against theft. Our reputation is impeccable when it comes to protecting our clients and their customer’s privacy.
SkyCom retains the following certifications:
- PCI DSS Level 1 – The Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) is a set of security standards designed to ensure that ALL companies that accept, process, store or transmit credit card information maintain a secure environment.
- HIPAA – The Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act, sets the standard for protecting sensitive patient data. Any company that deals with protected health information (PHI) must ensure that all the required physical, network, and process security measures are in place and followed.
- IDCA Certified Data Center – Data Center ITI Design is a certification program aimed at certifying specific IT infrastructure design within a data center node.
As well as the aforementioned certifications we also adhere to the following compliance and regulatory mandates: (For details regarding each mandate visit the Technology – Infrastructure – Integration – Compliance section of our website)
- Call Monitoring Consent
- Fair Debt Collection Practice
- Do Not Call Registry
- Truth in Lending Act
- The Dodd-Frank Act
- Sarbanes-Oxley Act
- Equal Credit Opportunity Act
- Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act
In The End It Comes Down To This
If you run a business, chances are you can benefit from a call center. We understand that your customers are your most important asset. For any company, every phone call, every chat, every email is an opportunity to increase revenue and customer loyalty. At SkyCom, we enforce this philosophy in our training through to our IT department.
Our family work diligently to stand out from the crowd, and we approach every single clients’ needs with that same attitude. SkyCom provides your brand with that extra lustre and element of unmatched expertise.
We have the tools and experience to help your company stand out from the rest!
Welcome to the SkyCom family.
Danny has a strong process oriented background with an engineering degree from University of Waterloo and 10 years in various positions in the industry. He passionately leads his team holding SkyCom’s value of ‘respect’ close at heart and finds his drive in life from his family and playing sports.
Yolanda has a major in Linguistics and Languages and has been involved for over 15 years in management of the largest outsourcing companies across the world. She is highly motivated and joined Skycom because of its internal growth .
Gio founded SkyCom and has been the company CEO ever since. He also manages the real estate portfolio and serves as board member for the Carbonell group. Giovanni sees his colleagues as extended family members and promotes family values in his business ventures. He spends his free time in his cabin or playing with one of his 2 dogs.
Luis joined SkyCom in 2016 and was a director for Outsourcing Services in Accenture for many years. He lead the biggest customers in Accenture and saw the opportunity to grow the outsourcing company he always dreamed of.
Project On -Boarding Manager
Rick has more than 20 years supporting the largest and most complex outsourcing deals in the industry. Most of the customers he lead were Fortune 100 companies. The main reason he decided to join Skycom was the family oriented environment.
Wendy is a seasoned operations manager who started her career as an agent and worked her way up. She has led operations in multiple countries with a track record of success. Holding the SkyCom family value closest at heart she enjoys to spend quality time with her loved ones when not running up and down the floors at SkyCom.
Ricardo joined SkyCom in 2013 in an IT support role before getting promoted. He has a university degree specializing in networks and is now studying a systems engineering degree. He is fascinated by the technological evolution and does a lot of self-study when not playing defense in SkyCom’s soccer team.
Luba has extensive experience in the customer service industry and started her career as an agent moving on to QA Analyst and Training Specialist. Being a driven person Luba’s favorite SkyCom value is ‘Growth’ with the aim to continuously develop herself, her team and the accounts that she manages.
Our Call Centers in Latin America
This region promises high expectations for the global services industry, due to the proximity (2 hr. from Miami Fl, 4 hr. from Houston Tx) quality staff, native English skills and growing demand for nearshore services coming from North America. Companies like Google, Apple and many more have moved their operations to Lantin America already!
Our Nearshore centers give you the advantage of your customers never knowing they are being serviced outside of the US plus you get the advantage of great savings and experienced staff !
Our locations have been carefully selected to provide you support within convenient time zones and physical proximity enabling us to be closely aligned with your business schedule and needs. We now have over 1,000 members and our family is growing by the day !
601 Brickell Key Drive,
Miami, FL, USA
Calle El Boquerón #5,
Antiguo Cuscatlán, La Libertad
781 torre C,
Calle El Boquerón #5,
Antiguo Cuscatlán, La Libertad