SkyCom El Salvador
Our site in El Salvador is located in the capital San Salvador, in an upscale area called Santa Elena; the best and most secure area in town. Our HIPAA and PCI compliant site hosts an infrastructure made up by 600 stations, 2 training centers, 1 certified data center, spacious break areas and state of the art IT infrastructure.
El Salvador is our main hub for operations and there are many reasons for this:
- Government stability and support to the industry.
- Population with higher education and high level English proficiency.
- Dollarized economy and BPO tax incentives.
- Proximity to the U.S. and Canada: 2 hours from Miami, FL and 3 hours from Texas.
- Loyal and hardworking call center call center staff compared to the rest of the countries in the region.
- Tech Support: We Offer the best tech support services in our call center. Our workforce can troubleshoot and talk customers through most technical problems they would come across.
- Customer Service: Our call center representatives are all well spoken with a neutral accent. They have exceptional listening skills and can make up for any problems the customer could present.
- Business to Customer: We provide the very best in business to customer sales and services. Our multi-cultured staff will be able to provide insight into any target market you need to market to.
- Business to Business: Our expert speakers can convey the tone and professionalism that every business should strive for.
Click here to view images from our site in El Salvador.
Giovanni Scalia started the business in 2006 with only six agents and a dream. The dream was to be the best nearshore solution in the industry. Since then we have expanded to 1000 agents and have opened centers in Guatemala and Chile. Despite this we haven’t lost that family business mentality and deliver the best service, customer relations and lowest attrition in the industry.
Call us now on 1 (844) 240-0079!